Monday, September 4, 2017

Passengers Who Get the Middle Finger From Me (As I Drive Off and Laugh)

1. Welp, I had to give someone the finger for the first time in awhile yesterday (9-3-17) and it was pretty funny. I was in a pool ride and already had 2 men in my car and was going to go yoink the 3rd passenger (a female). I've had more issues with belligerent men, but my golden rule is to respect me even if you're drunk at 8pm on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend. The person called me and was being pretty rude, but I was stuck in traffic and the GPS may have had me pick up other people instead of her, which is why she may have been waiting a bit even though my GPS didn't say so. I eventually pull up next to her, blocking traffic and getting honked at, and wait for a solid 3 minutes. She calls me again, yelling into the phone and I'm like, "get in the car???" She then starts yelling at herself while my current passengers tried to flag her into the car. After a bit longer of hearing her yell at herself, the men told me to drive away from her. I agreed and drove off as she yelled "what the fuck". I laughed and they high fived each other. Bye bitch! ;) ;) ;) No rude people allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment