Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Humans of Rideshare Drivers

Me:

I sometimes feel insecure when telling people I do Uber (and Lyft) driving full time vs. my shiny "professional" desk job. I had a job as a Web Developer which I landed right out of college. It ended up not working out and I decided I ultimately want to be a writer and performer. I couldn't find another job in time and was basically left to either quit or get fired. I chose to quit because I wanted to leave on my terms and not have my morale be crushed. One of my friends who I live with suggested rideshare driving to me because I already had a car. I had always wanted to be self-employed, but ended up having to do so sooner than planned. Anything you do, you have to act professional no matter what, but I shouldn't feel ashamed because I'm setting out to make something for myself; at least doing something to make me money. Plus I have this blog to share my stories. Web Developer and Uber driver are just titles. I need to keep telling myself this!

2 comments:

  1. this post is awesome. photos are awesome. I really like this post it's awesome. it's a cool platform to learn about electric cars.
    airport parking Heathrow

    ReplyDelete