Friday, October 28, 2016

Random Haiku Poems About Driving and Money

Stuff goes here to write
I need to drive oh so bad
Help me make money!

My wallet cries hard
Driving will at least fill it,
But it hurts my knees...

Oh Uber driving
You are so evil sometimes,
And give me money!

Oh driving in snow
I had to drive for money
Otherwise I wouldn't have drove!

Adventures happen
Driving takes me everywhere
What will I see next?

You hear about life
Passengers share their stories
For life perspective

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another informative blog. The place else may I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal manner? I have a project that I am just now running on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
    click to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome i really like your poem. haha really interesting.
    short stay parking stansted

    ReplyDelete