Saturday, October 1, 2016

One of my Least Favorite Rides for Uber 10-1-16

Reasons I don't trust people confirmed. Dude wants to "hang out" with me after an Uber ride. We exchange numbers and he invites me back over. He also buys me tamales, a red bull, and gives me a beer. Mind you, it's 8am on a Saturday morning and I have money on my mind. This dude was still in party mode. There's a time and a place where I'm in party mode at that time and it wasn't today. I tell him, "I need to give my roommate a ride to work" and after awhile of purposeful awkwardness, he tells me to come back later and finally leaves my car. I ask to bring a male friend when I "come back" since most of my friends are male and I don't wish to encounter questionable strangers alone. He said no. Immediate red flag. The last time that happened a dude crossed the line and I was traumatized from it. I don't need free money or anything else. I just want my dignity and to be responsible... and not hang out with people in gang banger land who's a coke addict. No thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment