Thursday, May 11, 2017

What it Feels Like to Drive Too Much

Someone I was driving home today said that driving for Uber is like a drug. It affects your life and relationships. I feel like it affects my life because I always feel the itch to drive and make money no matter what. I feel like I'm addicted to money because I want to escape the struggle game. It affects my life because I sometimes stay up til messed up hours or even pull allnighters just to make enough for bills. I don't sleep due to the stress of money sometimes. I barely get to see my friends because I have to drive a lot of hours to make enough money to live. I also drive weekends because that's the best time to make fares. Because I drive late, I don't get to chill with my roommate friends at night/for dinner because I'm hustling. I'm always tired. I always feel the need to hustle and all I want to do is breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment