Tuesday, May 9, 2017

What a Bad Day of Driving Looks Like

*I've been waiting for one last ride by Midway airport and have had 0 luck for an entire hour. I'm serious! I even drove around the perimeter of the airport, through the lot 3x, and sat in the queue area with 1 driver ahead of me with both apps open the whole time. Fuck this noise I guess this is a sign I should go home, go to sleep, and try again tomorrow! Ripppppp! This is one of the worst days of driving I've had in awhile and I had both apps open the whole time. I guess it was just dead today. Lesson learned. I should drive earlier and not end up on a night owl venture all the time (generally 10pm to 4amish). Happy Wednesday/Thursday y'all! (May 2017)


*Other bad days of driving are when you make equal to $10 dollars an hour or less due to it being dead or have multiple rides that are more than 10 minutes out of the way!


*Bad days also consist of having both apps open and not getting a ride for more than 15 minutes at a time several times throughout the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment