Monday, February 22, 2016

2-23-16 Lyft Ventures: I NEED To Drive... How Do You Maximize Income With Ride Sharing?

One of my roommates also drives for Lyft/Uber full time. Which one is better/could we probably maximize our income with? In the meantime, he had a conversation with someone who claimed they take home around 9-1100 dollars per paycheck (which is more than I made at my "desk job where I thought I made a ton of money") and he wondered how the heck that was possible. This man claimed to go at 3am, areas that weren't directly in the surge area and still popular, and apparently didn't work weekends either. Working at 3am seems a bit odd and would likely throw me off way too much, but I do need money. I eventually want ubering and lyfting to turn into a side gig, but maximizing income is always the best way to go. I've never been one to go out too much (unless I designate a specific time, such as my camping trips for Belegarth to party). I feel like you need to just go out "a lot"... except not from around 10am-12pm or so because it's completely dead. I will DEFINITELY go driving tomorrow (well.., today because it's almost 1am Chicago time) and not let life "totally" get in the way this time. The transition and struggle of actually having to manage and monitor time is real!


No comments:

Post a Comment